Monday 4 January 2010

Gifts Received

I have been busy cleaning, sorting containers of fabric scraps for kits and general laying low before I go back to work. But I wanted to share some of the wonderful handmade gifts I received.

Beautiful oven mitts from Helen...can't use them only for show of course.


Helen also made me a lovely needle case


Needle case open


From Teresa I received a delicious Molten chocolate cake in Mug in a sewing bag and a gorgeous scissors keep, 2 candy canes and a christmas ornie (I forgot to take a photo of it)


4 Christmas mugs and 6 handmade coasters from Ronnie we used them Christmas morning.


Some smellies and a new diary from Jan to keep me on track. I also received some yummy homebaked goodies from Laurel but they didn't hang around long enough to get their picture taken.

That's Laurel in the green top... great cook


I felt very special and it is wonderful to have beautiful friends looking forward to another great year, girls

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

5 comments:

Teresa said...

OMG girl... I just saw what time you posted this. Don't you have to work in the morning!!!! Great photos though. Love hand made goodies xx

Helen said...

Great gifts, I had forgotten what the album looked like..... wish I had one.lol

Helen

PS. See you Tuesday.

Sarah said...

Great gifts Tereasa! That Needlcase is a little nifty thing isnt it! Love that pic of both you and Teresa! Cool!
x Sarah

DAWNIE said...

Oh wow you have done very well with your gifts. .

Maggey and Jim said...

What wonderful gift, love the needle case and the sewing machine button. Cute,cute
Maggey