Monday 10 May 2010

A challenge ahead

I haven't got much to show in the way of stitching...been too busy moving the shop around, again. We have dedided not to renew our lease in Jimboomba as the rent is far too expensive but I think I have upset the landlord, 20 months into our lease, 4 month before we leave, he demanded all the quilts be removed from the windows. If it was a problem I think he should have made the request when we first moved in - what a bully. Anyway...

we have to move all this

into here
somehow I don't think we are going to fit...
We have 11 weeks to turn our double lockup garage in wonderful haven for our home based business.
 In the meantime if you live in Brisbane make sure you visit us at the shop loads of fabric from $12.00metre.

Shop 11, 689 Cusack Lane
Jimboomba 

5 comments:

Lynda said...

I don't get it - why should you have to remove your quilts from the windows? Good luck with the move and setting up everything at home. Quilt shop in my garage - sounds good to me.

Helen said...

Your always up for a challenge aren't you ?


Helen

Teresa said...

You know... I have heaps of room out the back of my place for another garage... if you want to set up the shop there?????? he he

DAWNIE said...

oh that is terrible for you - takes pics of everything and list on your blog - you may get some orders to reduce your stock. ps my parcel arrived last week - cant wait to give it a start

The Patch Craft said...

Love to see what fabrics you have, but I live in melbourne, are you going to list them on your blog..