Thursday, 20 January 2011

I need HELP...

I can't believe I have so many quilts/wall hangings I need to finish.
Some have been hanging around for a long time...As you can see I loved Chookshed patterns.
These would have to be my favourite...
 as are these
Some quilts were shop samples
like all these Jelly Roll quilts
Some I will finish, others will be sold with backing. The scary bit is I have other unfinished quilts hiding away in cupboards as well as dolls that are in varies state of dress...now I won't mention all the stitcheries I have started. OMG...My name is Tereasa and I'm an addict!

10 comments:

helbel19 said...

You certainly are my friend, don'tworry help is on its way.

Helen

Jeanette said...

Your in good company then Tereasa. :) I also love Chook Shed patterns.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! You sure are lol!
Why dont you advertise the ones you are willing to sell on your blog?
x Sarah

Janine said...

Such lovely colourful stuff!
I love the one with the people/dolls on the border. Could you tell me the name and manufacturer so I can look for the pattern please.

Vicki said...

You might be an addict, Tereasa, but at least it's in a GOOD way! If you are, so am I... and many others in the group I suspect!

Lynda said...

You are and making the admission is the first step (and you know you are not alone). Good on you. They are all beautiful.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL....there are just a couple there Tereasa....all just so gorgeous....my name is Peg and I am also an addict....LOL...

Jo in TAS said...

It's got to be the healthiest addiction on the planet! It's good for the soul :-)

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Teresa! Believe me ... you have a LOT of company in the half-finished project category! Tee! Hee! Hee! I'm too scared to make a list, but hoping to tackle some in this year's OPAM challenge ... but those new projects just keep sneaking in there, don't they! Tee! Hee! Hee!

I am Just One Mom said...

love your applique blocks, especially the Away in a Manger. Such an addiction is producing beauty.
Thank you for sharing.