Saturday 31 December 2011

Friends in Stitching Secret Santa

This year we did our annual Secret Santa with an advent theme in which was 5 gifts to opened leading up to Christmas and a main gift to open on Christmas day. My SS was Leanne and this is what she sent to me.

3 Christmas Ornies (they look good on my tree)
A bundle of fabric (absolutely love the colours)
A little cushion (great for pins)
Gail Pan pattern - Provence ( very nice,  didn't have that one)
Bon-Bon filled with yummy caramels (none left so I can't share)
and for my main gift, Leanne made me a lovely wall hanging.
Thankyou SO much Leanne, I loved everything you sent to me.
 
My partner was Tracy and this is what I sent to her.
 
Inside her parcel were
Sewing pins, buttons, notecards, pattern and writing folding
and a sewing bag with matching needlecase.
 Photo's from Tracy's blog
This was my last year with the girls from Friends in Stitching and I will treasure every moment I had with them.
 

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Tess, what was send and received....just perfect...Happy New Year...

Sandi said...

Wow, for someone who says they don't really do the present thing at christmas time - you sure do do it in a big way...lol...love the tree and the candle holders and the depression glass..etc..glad to hear you had a great chrissy..hope 2012 is a great year for you and your family..cant wait to see everyone..lots of questions regarding the doll I'm working on..lol

Thimbelina said...

I loved all the goodies you sent me Tess... and it looks like you received some beautiful things too!
I'm sad to have left the FIS group also... maybe I'll be able to fit in again next year! hugs

Thimbelina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.